Home About Services Resources Contacts News Search
The Greening Schools website is being minimally maintained. Learn more.

Link Details

Title: Death of a Child After Ingestion of a Metallic Charm -- Minnesota, 2006

URL: http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5512a4.htm?s_cid=mm5512a4_e

Abstract: Lead-based paint remains the most common source of lead exposure for chidlren under 6 years. Lead can be found in candy, folk and traditional medications and metallic toys and trinkets. This article describes an unsuspected source of lead that resulted in the death of a child.

Source: CDC, Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report

Date of Publication: March 2006

Resource Type: Article/Report

Green Your Lesson Plan Associated Subjects:

Green Your Building Associated Subjects: